End of Tenancy Cleaning
Cleaning Service for Landlords and Tenants
Being a landlord or a tenant you know how important is your premises to be welcoming and clean. The end of tenancy cleaning is a time-consuming hard work. Our team for end of tenancy cleaning will save your energy and time. The experience of our team will guarantee to thoroughly clean your property ready for the next tenant. The areas we clean are:
Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside and out all cupboards and drawers.
- Clean sink and taps and polish where required.
- Oven cleaning
Our oven cleaning is included in the service with no extra cost
- Clean the extractor.
- Clean the refrigerator
- Clean the exterior of all kitchen appliances: kettle, toaster, microwave
- Bins cleaning inside and out
Cleaning all bedroom furniture (wardrobes, storage units ) inside and out.
- Shower screen cleaned and polished.
- Bath, shower, taps, basin, and other fittings to be cleaned, and polished.
- Toilet brushed and clean.
- All shampoo, soaps and cosmetics to be removed.
- Mirrors to be polished.
- Washing and sanitising the floors
- Dusting throughout, also behind the furniture
- All carpets will be vacuumed
- Lifting the mattresses and vacuuming under them
- All other floors to be washed using the correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass surfaces will be polished with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally
- All top of doors, doors and handles will be cleaned
Vacuuming the upholstery, cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
End of tenancy cleaning prices
Please note – These prices are only for one bathroom, single oven, one living room and one kitchen. Each additional room is charged as indicated below-
Oven cleaning included.
- Bathroom- £20
- Toilet- £10
- Dining/Living room- £20
- Utility room- £20
- Wooden/Aluminum blinds- £15 per pair
- Flight of stairs- £15 hoover, mop, clean
Contact us for a special offer: 25% off carpet cleaning